CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Where is the Snow??

Well it didn't happen.  they said we were suppose to get 1-6 inches of snow.  We have a millimeter of snow, some sleet and nothing else.  :-(

I had a scrapbook party.  I only had one person show.  That stinks doesn't it?  I'm glad at least one person came because I felt really bad for the woman.  Creative memories now has a computer program that you can make your pages up on your computer and just print them out and place them in your scrap book.  I'm so into getting this!!!  Just think how much time it will save to do some of my pages with this program.  They print 12x12 pages.  How cool is that and they look like they have been scraped!  

Today was a rough day for eating.  I have the munches.  I'm off to exercise, if I can get my legs moving.  I'll fill in my food points later.

3 comments:

Anonymous

I'm quite irritated about the no show on the snow too. Stupid weather people.
How can you get Creative Memories things to do online? I did start a scrapbook for N, but have not gotten very far.

Jen

Um, I can donate some snow if you would like! ;) That sounds cool about the creative memories thing. I'd love to learn more about it!!

Kelly

We got about an inch. I wanted a lot more. I love snow. Anyway, that program sounds like it would be up my alley. How much is it?