CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Change my life - Day 1

Well today was the first "official" day to change my life.

I tracked all my points and food and drank all my water (which I find to be the thing that works for me).  Here is what I had today

  • 3 points   Oatmeal with brown sugar and vanilla
  • 2 points   Coffee with Mocha Mint Flavoring
  • 0 points   Lettuce
  • 3 points    3 ounces of chicken breast
  • 2 points    Fat Free Honey Mustard Dressing
  • 2 points    Hot and Sour Soup
  • 1 point      Broccoli Slaw
  • 5 points    Tomato Bisque Soup
  • 3 points    3 ounces of chicken breast (again)
  • o points    Lettuce (again)
  • 0 points    Salsa
  • 0 points    1 tablespoon of Fat Free Sour Cream
  • 1 point      Banana
  • 1 point      Popcorn
My husband and I made a team at this sight for some friends.  If you want to join us let us know - we won't be able to baby sit (the prize) if you live to far away, but it's nice to have a little competition.   I'll send you an invite.  

Tomorrow I am meeting some friends and Ruby Tuesday (HI Pam and Amy).  I have planned out my meal.  So, Pam and Amy make sure I stick to it.
I'm going to have the salad bar (no cheese or croutons or slaws or bacon bits - only light dressing) and a cup of white bean chili (Ruby Tuesday)  or I will go with the chicken wrap.



3 comments:

Pam

Can't wait to see you tomorrow too! We will be good eaters and help you stick to your plan. I'm off to check out that team thing you did.

Pam

What is your team name? I was searching the site but couldn't figure out which was your team - there were lots of teams.

Kelly

Well good luck. I hope you beat your own butts off. hee hee (get it, lose weight, beat your butts off? Yes I know I have a twisted sense of humor)