CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day 2

I did great until - I was making cookies tonight.  I just looooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee cookie batter.  My son is receiving his first communion tomorrow and I asked him what he wanted for dessert and he said, "Sugar cookies with icing and sprinkles".   AHHH!  What is he thinking.

I even went out 2 times today.

I went out to lunch with my great friends Pam and Amy - without the kids.  We just loved being able to sit there and talk without being interrupted about 50 times.

Here is my point break down for today:
  • 1 point   english muffin
  • 2 points  vegetarian sausage pattie
  • 3 points  salad bar at Ruby Tuesday's
  • 4 points  White Bean Chicken Chili
  • 2 points  Coffee
  • 1 point    Pineapple
  • 4 points  Chargrilled Chicken Salad
  • 2 points  dressing
  • 1 point     fruit strip
  • 3 points   Chicken Noodle Soup
  • 50,000 points   Cookie Dough
As you can see I have been loving soup.  That is my comfort food and I feel full when I eat it.  Tomorrow is a new day  :-)

3 comments:

Jen

I LOVE SOUP TOO! It's the best. I'm always on the lookout for a good healthy low point soup! LOL at the points for the cookies. What a great idea to track your points here on your blog.

I'm tracking mine in a book my MIL gave my for xmas. Looks like we started our weight loss journey on the same day :)

Pam

I had a great time too! I always love getting together with you and Amy. You did a good job sticking with it yeseterday- even with Amy and I shoveling in our turkey burgers and cheese ;)

Amy

You are great at keeping track of what you eat. I am terrible at eating healthy. I wish I was as diligent as you. I had a great time at lunch yesterday. We should do that for often!