CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pancakes - Yummy

I'm a girl who loves to eat pancakes and I have cut back to having none!  Why should I eat a pancake with the diameter of 2 inches for 3 points then slather syrup on for another 2 points?

Well I saw an advertisement for Fiber One Pancakes, so I bought them to give it a try.  For a 1/2 cup of mix it equals only 3 points and the pancake is huge.  I then bought sugar free syrup and it's only 1 point for 1/4 cup.  I made them this morning, but of course burnt one, trying to get the kids ready for church and make my breakfast at the same time - not a good thing.  I finally made a good one and they tasted pretty good!  The batter tasted gross - I like to eat batter, but not this one!

Why don't you try it!


2 comments:

Kelly

I get the fiber one granola-y bars. They're delicious!

Anonymous

I do typically use the sugar free syrup. When I had gestational diabetes I tried it. Not much of a difference if you ask me. I feel that way about a lot of the sugar free stuff. I couldn't taste difference.