CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 4

Today was my first day back at work and it wasn't to bad.  I did pretty well.

Here is my point break down for today
  • 3 points   Oatmeal with brown sugar and vanilla
  • 2 points   Coffee with cream
  • 5 points   Cheeseburger soup (WW recipe)
  • 0 points   lettuce
  • 2 points    dressing
  • 5 points    Ham loaf (some Pennsylvania Dutch thingy)
  • 2 points    Fruit Salad
  • 1 point      3 ounces of potato
  • 0 points   green beans (lots of them)
  • 3 points   Bunny milk (my husbands name for strawberry milk)
Once again I exercised tonight.  Now I'm off to read, Twlight.  Since everyone keeps talking about it - I had to read it.

Tomorrow is Day 5 already.  I have my menu already planned out and ready to go.  Guess what I am going to have again?  SOUP!!!!!!!  Do you have a favorite low fat soup recipe that you would like to share?

2 comments:

Pam

yum- cheeseburger soup sounds yummy. I'm sure any soup I make is not lowfat- sorry, I'm not much help there. I make a vegetable soup with hamburger, frozen veggies, and V8 as the soup base- but I really doubt that is what you are looking for. That may be all I make in terms of soup- I'm more of a meat girl myself (darn that PG upbringing!). I'm so proud of you and your hard work - you are so dedicated and motivated. I did not exercise today- crap! I really need to do that again. Once a month doesn't do much good.

Good luck with the rest of the week!

Jen

ALright, I LOVE soup and the fact that you have a recipe for a soup that sounds mouthwatering and is WW compatible. I NEED THAT!!

You're doing awesome!!

Watch out for Twilight. Some girlfriends of mine dragged me to the movie (sneaky they are as I was in their car) kicking and screaming b/c I refused to be part of this whole Twilight thing.

Well. . . I'm now reading the last book in the series! Watch out, there's a reason they ALL love it!