CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day 3

Well I have made it to day 3.  I know the most challenging days are to come.  I'm very proud of myself and didn't have 1 cookie!!!  I sat in front of them and touched one about 4 times.  I picked it up, sat it down, picked it up, sat it down, etc...  But, I didn't cave in.  I had an extra cup of coffee instead.  
Writing down everything that I eat is a great big help.  Here is my point break down for today.

  • 1 point  English Muffin
  • 2 points  Vegetarian Sausage pattie
  • 1 point    roll
  • 3 points  turkey lunchmeat
  • 2 points   chicken noodle soup
  • 4 points  2 cups of coffee with cream
  • 2 points   baked beans
  • 1 point    roll
  • 2 points  cheese
  • 1 point    Broccoli Slaw
I had all my water once again and brace yourself:  Worked out!!

Tomorrow I'm back at work and they are starting the biggest looser contest.  I'm joining that!!  Anything for some motivation!


3 comments:

Kelly

Sounds like you're trying really hard. I hope you get the results you want.

Anonymous

They say that when you write stuff down, it helps. It makes you think about eating something...do you really want to write that down? And now that you are sharing it with everyone, too! Pressure. Hope it all works out for you!

Pam

Good for you! I hope it all works out. You are so motivated!