CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Make it stop hurting!

OK

Let me tell you how bad my legs hurt!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't exercise last night because I can't move my legs!!!  I practically cry when I have to go down steps.  Beth has killed me.  I have to at least workout tonight to keep up with everything,

We are suppose to get snow today.  Haven't seen any.  We bought the kids snow boots, but I refuse to take the tags off.  If we don't get snow I am returning them.  Also, why are kids boots so expensive?  They were them like 2 or 3 times and that is it.  I just don't get it.

2 comments:

Kelly

Oh no, I thought you survived the torture. I remember lifting weights on time and I couldn't bend my arms for like 3 days!

Oh and I agree on the boots things. And what about snow pants! I've actually started buying all that stuff at Once Upon A Child. It's gently - and I mean gently, used but MUCH cheeper!

Pam

nice background! I have never bought Ashlyn snow boots - for the reason you mentioned. I refuse to pay so much for something she might never ever really use. So I just send her out in her sneakers and we change her socks and clothes when she comes back in. I'm such a bad mom!