CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Death by Beth

Well I went to a workout titled:  "Death by Beth" tonight.  Once of the teachers in our district has it Tuesday and Thursday nights.  So, I thought I would give it a try.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it was rough.  My other friend said, just do what you can.  I'm thinking she thought I was really out of shape.  But, I kept up with them.  The only problem I had doing was jumping jacks (my bladder doesn't do so well since I had kids - it's very weak.  I think I need a diaper next time - not a big one, maybe newborn size) and a plank.  

I went to my conference today.  They had sandwiches, salad, macaroni salad, chips and cookies.  I had a sandwich (with only half the roll) and salad.  I left the cookies and chips alone.  Yeah for me!  I'll finish my post later about my points for today.

Tomorrow is weigh in day!

My Points for the day:
  • 2 points    coffee
  • 1 point      english muffin
  • 2 points    veggie pattie
  • 1 point      banana
  • 0 points    lettuce
  • 3 points     turkey lunch meat 
  • 2 points     1/2 roll
  • 3 points     dressing
  • 4 points     sausage
  • 0 points     carrots
  • 2 points     spag. squash and sauce
  • 2 points     fruit salad

2 comments:

Anonymous

Good for you and your will power!! Best of luck tomorrow!

Kelly

Wow that does sound challenging with a name like that. Glad it didn't do what it claims. lol