CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm still here

Life has been very busy here in our household.  Thanks Am for checking in on me!!

Monday's points
  • 2 points     coffee
  • 1 point       english muffin
  • 1 point       canadian bacon
  • 1 point       apple
  • 0 points     lettuce
  • 1 point       dressing
  • 4 points     chicken salad
  • 1 point       dum dum lollipop
  • 1 point       roll
  • 3 points     turkey
  • 2 points     rice
  • 1 point       peas
  • 2 points     fiver one bars
  • 1 point      broccoli slaw
  • 2 points    graham crackers
  • 1 point       popcorn
I also exercised!!

Tuesdays points
  • 3 points      oatmeal
  • 2 points      coffee
  • 2 points      soup
  • 1 point        pineapple
  • 1 point        clementine
  • 1 point        fruit strip
  • 2 points      fiber one bar
  • 3 points      ham and green beans
  • 3 points      bread and jelly
  • 2 points      yogurt
  • 2 points      jello
No exercising tonight.  I have a report due on Thursday for my job so I have been working on that.



4 comments:

Pam

Hope things calm down for you soon. You are doing great with your points!

Kelly

Sounds like you're still on track. Good luck with your report.

Amy

I'm glad to hear you are still doing well. I hope life slows down a little soon.

Jen

Great job on tracking what you eat! You're doing awesome!

Thanks for the recipe! YOU'RE THE BEST! I'm gonna make it tomorrow! YUMMY!!!!