CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another Week

Well we went to the farm show on Friday!  Which means yummy yummy yummy food.  So, I cheated - oh well.  Yesterday I went scrapbooking and had tons of yummy food again.  I hoped back on the wagon this morning and starting all over!

I finally did - joined facebook.  I think Tim wishes he never gave me the idea.  He has been after me for months, maybe over a year to join  and I was not interested.  So, I did it today.  Do you want to be my friend?  

4 comments:

Pam

I think it is okay to cheat once and awhile- it helps to mix it up a bit and kick your body back into gear. (I don't know if that is true or not- but it is my theory!)

If you figure out the whole facebook thing- let me know. I'm open to lots of pointers- I'm not not really sure I understand it.

Anonymous

We were there on Thur. I think N enjoyed the bus ride in more than anything. He did like all the animals though. He also enjoyed a lot of Mommy's milkshake..I'm not so sure I liked that too much :)
I haven't ventured onto Facebook yet. I log on thru Missi every once in awhile and it all is a little confusing. Good luck with it.

Kelly

Hey, I was at the farm show on Friday too but we didn't eat there. My husband hates the long lines and the fact that you have to go through a different line for sandwich, fries, soda, and milkshake so we left and went to Damon's Grill. Not quite the same but at least we could sit down:)

Jen

Yes I wanna be your friend. I'm gonna have to look you up! And Pam's on there? I gotta find you guys! Great you think to yourselves, she's gonna find us there too! hee hee