CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 6

I exercised once again today!!  I think I might go try a class that a friend of mine offers after school tomorrow.  It's called Death by Beath!  Sounds scary doesn't it.

My points for today:
  • 1 point     English Muffin
  • 2 points    Veggie sausage pattie
  • 0 points   lettuce
  • 2 points    dressing
  • 2 points    chicken noodle soup
  • 2 points    low fat lunch meat
  • 2 points    fruit salad
  • 2 points    coffee
  • 3 points    3 ounces of chicken
  • 2 points     rice
  • 1 point      peas
  • 3 points    Weight Watchers frozen desserts
  • 1 point      fruit strip
  • ?  points    a handful or two of pretzels with peanut butter filling (shame on me - but they were good!)
I head to a conference tomorrow and the lunch is provided.  I hope it's a good healthy choice and I get lunch on Friday at another training! 

1 more day before I weigh in! 

2 comments:

Jen

GO Leish! Hey, I'm here to also bug ya for that cheeseburger or whatever soup that was. . . yum!

Pam

more soup again I see :) Good luck eating healthy at your conference and training