CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Weigh in time

Alright I did a great job this week, until tonight.  Tim and I went out on a date tonight (We haven't done this in like a million years).  I did pretty well.  I had an adult beverage (yummylicious) and chicken fajitas - without the shells.  I was stuffed.  I'll probably swell up from all the salt for my weigh in tomorrow.  We then went for coffee and dessert.  I had the coffee (FF milk) and ate a few bites of Tim's dessert.  We'll see what happens tomorrow.  Somedays - I feel like not paying for WW and doing it myself with there plan.  I have all the info I just need to follow through.  It would save some money - I guess I'm just frustrated on how slow the weight loss is going lately.  I should exercise - but I just don't feel like it.  I have no motivation to exercise lately.  Enough downing myself, time for bed.

Wish me luck at the scale tomorrow morning.  


3 comments:

Pam

Good luck! You will have to let us know how the weigh in goes. You are being too hard on yourself! You look great and you have worked super hard to loss the weight. I never feel like exercising either and I would say it is a good week if I exercise one that week. I know that isn't good! Anyway- you are amazing for losing the weight you have lost. And you are truly beautiful inside and outside!

Yeah for date night! That is awesome- if we lived closer, I would love to watch your kids so you and Tim could go out more often. You deserve some adult time and time to connect.

Kelly

Good luck! I'm just in aw of anyone on a diets will power! I have the will power of a flea!

Anonymous

idont get much exercise myself. i do go for a walk in the am but that is maninly for the dogs sake then anything else. i also think it just counter acts all the bad i eat during the day.
i know some people who did the WW thing for a bit then went off on their own. have u looked into the online thig?