CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Myspace Comments - Happy 4th of July

Well today hopefully won't be to much of a challenge for me. We are going to my brother and girlfriend's place. It will only be us and them. I have my food planned out today. I made a WW dessert. Chocolate Chip Pie (7 pts for a serving) so I want to do well so I can eat that. I hope it tastes good. I guess we will see.

I'm heading to the fabric store to buy some fabric, it is on sale. Hopefully they have a nice selection. I'm going to start making some of my pillow cases. I might make a lot and try to sell them at a craft fair in the fall. I have no clue if it will work out or not. If it doesn't I will have enough pillowcases for my future nieces and nephews (we have one on the way - Tim's brother and his wife are expecting, my first time being an aunt!) for gifts..

0 comments: