CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thanks,



Tonight I was so hungry, but I went for the Coca-Cola zero.

I wanted to eat everything and anything. But, I needed to keep my peeps at Hot for the Holidays happy. It also helped that the Biggest Loser was on tonight. It amazes me each week how hard all the contestants work. I wish I had the time to workout like that. Maybe the school district will allow me to go on the Biggest Loser with a paid leave of absence. NOT! I was so upset that the Jerry from the yellow team went home, but after seeing how well he did at home on his own, I was very pleased. I thought he wouldn't follow through at home. Way to go Jerry, he looked good. I should have never doubted.
        

1 comments:

Jen

I love the Biggest Loser and like you, was very sad to see Jerry go and didn't think he'd do well at home. I was very pleased to see he's doing an incredible job! He looks great! Great job to you as well for going for a coke zero!