CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Hot for the Holidays - First Weigh in

Alright, we went camping last week and I gained about 5 million pounds and didn't really eat much.  I had 2 smores and about 8 marshmallows all together.  Don't know what's going on with my funky body.  So, I decided to join Hot for the Holidays and it's weigh in time.  I'm down 1.4 pounds!!  Yeah!  

I think it was very helpful having to weigh in on Friday and that everyone depended on me to get it closer to the goal of 500 pounds off.  When I went to have that small piece of candy, I just had to think about everyone else.  Hopefully this keeps me motivated!!

We'll see what happens next week.

4 comments:

Pam

Good for you! I hope it continues to go well for you!

Anonymous

u go girl. i read about that and it does seem like a really good idea. still yet, i don't have all that much will power....

Jen

YAY! That's awesome! Keep it up!!!

Holly

Hmmmm s'mores...... Oh, sorry.

Congrats on the weight loss! Keep it up! I agree - I like the teamwork sort of concept for HFH - it has made me make MUCH better choices in eating (or rather NOT eating) the last couple of weeks!