CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A month!

I can't believe it's been a month since I posted.

Like my new ticker up top?  Yeah - weight loss is kind of going slow, hence the snail.

I stopped going to Weight Watchers meeting because I wasn't loosing anything and had to keep paying.  So, I have been following the program by myself at home.  So, far alright.  I just can't budge.  I know I need to exercise and then it will, but I'm to tired and unmotivated at this point.  I'll just keep watching at home.  I 'll get there.

I'm going to work on some Halloween pillow cases.  I want to have some to post tonight.

2 comments:

Pam

you will get there- and you look great already! can't wait to see the new pillow cases.

Anonymous

exercise..sigh... i think it is what we all are lacking!!
i was doing really good there for awhile going for a walk every day with N and the dogs. i don't know what happened. i keep saying once i get over my sickness i will start again. we will see...