CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

For Sale!

I started a tradition with my son last year and that was holiday and special occasion pillow cases.  He loves them and can't wait to see what pillow case is on his pillow when we change his sheets.  I'm in the process of selling some cases.  I'm taking orders for back to school pillow cases.  $10 a case.  If you want to order more maybe we can make a deal.  Email me and let me know if you have a specific color in mind and I'll see what I can do.  

2 comments:

Pam

Yeah! I am so glad you decided to do this! I'm going to post about it and maybe you will get TONS of orders ;) You know, because I am so popular...ha!

Amy

That's an awesome idea! You are so creative. I would say I'd post it but no one reads my blog b/c I never post.