CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 20, 2008

For Sale?

So, I have been thinking.  I know it is a dangerous thing for me to do.  But, I have been really thinking about selling my pillow cases.  What would you pay for a pillow case?  I usually spend between $3-5 dollars on material if it isn't on sale.  I was thinking $10-12, what do you think?  If I do start, I could probably hammer out a few 4th of July cases before the 4th!  I would truly begin with Back to School Cases. 

4th of July




Back to School

3 comments:

Jen

I think it's a fabulous idea!!! GO FOR IT! And the price sounds just about right to me :)

Pam

I don't think the price sounds crazy. I think that sounds reasonable. Though I don't know much about the whole selling thing. Good for you and trying this out! You are so creative!

Anonymous

hey go for it. u never know unless u try. and the craft shows will prolly work 4 u 2!! my mom makes her own jewerly and goes to shows. if u need any help on what to do for one let me know and i will get info 4 u. luck!