CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I hate holiday food!

Well as the ticker states at the top - I didn't make my goal.  I actually gained during this holiday season.  

Why does food have to taste so good and be so bad for you?  The thing is, if I just take a few bites of something bad I blow up.  I watch others eat at the family and table and wish I could eat like them.

I'm back on the boat, as of starting Sunday.  I'm going to have my last indulgence on New Year's Eve and that is it.  

Why does this journey have to be so hard.  I feel like I have been on this journey for to many years.  I have always been battling my weight.  So, it's starting to get old.  

1 comments:

Anonymous

I hear ya. It has always been a struggle for me too. I myself indulged a little too much this Holiday. Always happens, doesn't it?
I keep saying after New Year I will get better!
Here's to it working for the both of us!