CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Not meeting goal

So, I'm not going to meet my exercise goal for this week.  I'm just tired and just want to go to bed.  We went to help my friend paint today her new house that she is getting built.  So, painting has made me a little tired, plus being in the car for 2 hours.  While there I had a cupcake, but oh was it good.  Her mother-in-law made them.  She is like the best baker on the east coast.  It was soooooo good.  I almost had two, but didn't.  Tim did though - dork.  He can eat everything and anything and not a gain a single ounce.  Why is that?  I just have to smell it and boing - 5 pounds added onto my butt.

Oh, isn't it grand being a woman!

3 comments:

Kelly

Hey I would consider painting as exercise. It's hard work!

Anonymous

My Hubby eats every 2 hours...and I am not lying. And never gains a pound. One day he will wake up weighing 500 pounds. Maybe that will happen to Tim too! :)
And yes, painting is exercise!!

Dana

i soooo need to lose like 20 pounds.. but I have no time to exercise.. I hate it!!