CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Day 7 and 8

Well this is my second week of working out.  My goal is again to work out 6 days out of 7.  I worked out yesterday and today, that is 2 days, only 4 more to go.

I also started wearing an pedometer.  I read that you should try to walk 10,000 steps a day.  Well as of now, I'm going to bed next, I walked 9,976 steps.  I'm so close.  I'll get the last 24 steps going up to the second floor to get ready.

I also read that you should try to increase your steps by 500 every week, but that is based on people who don't walk 10,000 steps a day.  I have to research it some more.

2 comments:

Kelly

I've never worn a pedometer but I am sooooo curious how many steps I take in a day.

Amy

Great job! I'm still trying to convince myself to get up earlier in the morning to do the treadmill b/c by the time the evening comes I'm exhausted.