CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What day is it?

I'm at that point that I don't know what day it is.  I like that, but don't at the same time.  Has that ever happened to you?

I was good for 2 days watching what I ate, but I gave up counting points.  It's been so hard figuring out everything, since we take turns making meals.  So, I have been trying to be careful with the amounts I eat.  I have had a few cookies here or there, but only when we get back to the house.  I'm fine at the beach, but when we come back around 3 I have major munchies.  

Still having a great time.

1 comments:

Pam

sounds like you are doing a good job while on vacation. You are still being careful but not putting yourself on too strict a diet while there. That would be so hard to do. Glad you are enjoying your time!

Oh yeah- most of the summer I have no idea what day it is....when school starts (boo hooo hoooo!) I know because of doing calendar everyday.