CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday

Well Delton will be turning 3 on Friday! Can you believe it? I got my sewing machine back Saturday, YEAH!!! I finished Delton's birthday pillowcase tonight and even another one I did as a gift (I'll post later). I even got a few pages done for my scrapbook.  Boy, I actually am starting to catch up.  I'm still 1 1/2 years behind.


Well Delton will be turning 3 on Friday!  Can you believe it?  I got back my sewing machine back Saturday, YEAH!!!   I finished Delton's birthday pillowcase tonight and even another one I did as a gift (I'll post later).  

6 comments:

Kelly

I can't believe 3 is here already. I always think of our kids as close together in age (which duh they are) but if Delton is 3 then Lyndsy will be 3 soon too. Can you hear the teardrops? They grow up so fast. Congrats on the catching up a little!

Pam

Wow! Those pillow cases are FUN! I love it! You are very creative! I hope that one day I can be the crafty mommy that you are!

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Danielle

Hi! I am new to your blog! That pillowcase is really cool. Is it hard to make? I am craft challenged. I teach Kindergarten too! I have 21 lively little ones in my class!

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.