CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 28, 2007

The stockings were hung by the fireplace...

I have been beyond busy these past two weeks. I was able to get my daughters stocking done around 2 am Christmas morning. I had my sons done years ago - since it is his 3rd Christmas. I'm going to rip his apart though and finish it the correct way, since I have become better at sewing.


The stockings



These are little gift bags I made to hold gift cards. I got the cute bags at Target and I used stamps and stamp pads from CTMH

4 comments:

Pam

You are way too creative! you need to come over to my house and rub some of the homemade creativity off on me!!

Pam

You really should consider selling these things! You could make holiday pillow cases to sell and stockings,etc. I'm sure you could make some serious money...or at least some good spending cash! Korin and her sister seem to do well selling their creations....I am sure you could too!

Pam

by the way- how is Julia? Hopefully she is better! yeah, I could actually send you an email, but I will forget by the time I finish my blog rotation...so it is just easier to do this now! Hope your holiday was great other then all the traveling and the sickness.

Pam

Love your profile picture!! You are so photogenic!