CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Let's try this again

Alright - I'm trying this being motivated thing again. It's so hard!

Here is the food that went into my tummy today (23 points allowed)
  • 3 points oatmeal
  • 2 points coffee (I have one more day of the wonderful stuff - then it's bye-bye until Easter)
  • 4 points chicken burger
  • 0 points lettuce
  • 2 points dressing
  • 1 point banana
  • 1 point popcorn
  • 4 points turkey meatballs
  • 0 points green beans
  • 1 point bread
  • 2 points fruit salad
  • 3 points pretzels

Well I had no energy to work out today. I thought since I'm trying to get back on track here I can take it easy for a bit. Tomorrow I hope I have the same will power. There was even yummy candy in the staff lunch room today, but I didn't touch it. I looked at it longingly and almost gave in. I placed the lid on the container about 4 times. Ahhhhh..... Why does this have to be so hard?