CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 5

I'm sitting here watching the Biggest Loser, my favorite show.  I watch this and it helps me realize, that I am doing a good job watching my weight and trying to keep it off.  I have had 40 plus pounds off for over a year now.  It's those last 20 pounds that are the hardest.  If I wasn't doing a good job, I would be over 200 pounds.  

Here is my break down of points for the day (can you guess what I had - SOUP!)
  • 3 points     Fiber 1 muffin (It didn't really fill me - I was hungry by 10:30)
  • 5 points     Tomato Bisque Soup
  • 1 point       fruit salad
  • 4 points     I had two coffees today
  • 0 points     Spaghetti Squash
  • 2 points      Spaghetti Sauce
  • o points     Mushrooms
  • 3 points      Bunny Milk
  • 1 point         Olive oil
  • 2 points        2 % cheese
  • 0 points        Lettuce
  • 2 points        Dressing
I'm not working out tonight, since I watched the Biggest Loser.  I wish I had a TV with cable in front of my eliptical (spelling - no clue) machine.

3 comments:

Pam

I have our eliptical in the bedroom so I can watch tv when I work out. I still don't work out like I should though! I'm too tired after work- I don't know how you find the energy!

Good job again on the points and watching what you eat!

Jen

YAY! You're doing awesome! I love the Biggest Loser too! I keep telling my hubby, "get me on that show, so I can lose 20 lbs in a freaking week!" ;)

Kelly

I'm just jealous that you have an eliptical. I want one so bad but don't have the room for one.