CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Another job again?

Well another job came up that I really didn't want to look into, but my supervisor asked if I would be interested in the position.  The position title is:  PA-Pre-K grant facilitator.  Sounds fancy, doesn't it?  My supervisor was thinking of combing some of what I do with that job, which would be nice.  Basically I would almost be the director of the preschool building in our director, but I wouldn't be anyone's supervisor.  Does that make sense?  I would just make sure the grant is being followed and that everything is going well at the building, run meetings and attend meetings in Harrisburg.  I was kind of on the fence, so I just decided to do it.  I was asked if I could come in early like 6:30  - and I was like NO!  I can't even get my butt out of bed at that time anymore.  But, the good thing would be that I would be done at 1:30.  I would still get my teacher pay and still be part of the local union.  I have been talking to an old coworker trying to convince her to apply for the position.  I didn't think she would, but she did.  I actually think she would be a better person for the job and I hope she gets it.  It would be great working with her again.  I would love having Tuesday and Friday coffee days back again (we got each other coffee on those days from DUNKIN DONUTS  - I LOVE DUNKIN DONUT COFFEE!!!!)

Enough rambling!  I just don't know if I did the right thing?  It's been weird lately how everything is falling into place.  I wonder why?

1 comments:

Kelly

Well good luck no matter what happens. I wish there were other opportunities in my district that didn't involve being a classroom teacher. I don't think I can do that forever.